site de rencontre yeux So many times I hear people talking to me about what they want to happen but lately I have started asking them to tell me what they really expect to happen. I ask this because I am wanting to know if those two things are actually aligned or not? It only takes a few targeted questions to unravel the difference between what they would like to happen and their real expected results.
blog site de rencontre gratuit Sometimes I get a confused look back at me saying they are the same thing but when push comes to shove, they often concede that what they described originally was a wish list.
http://tjez.gob.mx/perdakosis/4892 Some may as well be saying “Now if all my prospective clients would just line up here in an orderly fashion with their payments and documents ready, that would be greatly appreciated.” Back in the real world, that just doesn’t happen for the vast majority of us – if it does for you, I would appreciate it if you just skip to the end and tell us exactly how in the comments section please!
http://bossons-fute.fr/?fimerois=site-de-rencontre-macho&e20=bc One question usually exposes the truth – http://prettytallstyle.com/birkof/334 What makes you believe that you have done what it takes to deserve the results you desire?
porq las mujeres se quedan solteras One of my all time favourite mentors is enter Coach John Wooden. Do yourself a huge favour and read up about his philosophies and methodologies. He has been quoted as saying “your results will be about what they should be, maybe not what you want them to be, but what they should be. Only you will know if you have given it your best effort.”
Some Questions For You To Consider
- What preconditioning have you done? (I know I always go on about this issue but it creates so much better results when it is done right).
- What is your level of understanding of the client’s background, current circumstances and future hopes, dreams and aspirations?
- How fine tuned is your presentation? Can you comfortably answer the ‘why you’ and ‘why your company/service’ in a meaningful and compelling way?
- Do you have your paperwork properly prepared and do you have a clear understanding of any potential time-frame or delivery challenges?
- Are you able to anticipate potential objections and either look forward to them knowing you have them covered or proactively resolve them before they come up?
- How realistic is your forecasting? Is your sales pipeline being well managed or are you hanging on desperately to those few prospects at the decision stage?
- Have you done any personal and professional development to deal with any areas that need immediate or ongoing development? Are you able to honestly work out and then work on your strengths and areas for improvement?
So How Did YOU Go?
http://www.mycoldprairie.com/pizdboluy/755 By the time someone is able to answer these questions positively, I know that the gap between what they bref je me suis inscrit sur un site de rencontre expect and what they http://www.lovelyappetite.com/?milkiwety=site-de-rencontres-senior-gratuit&5c9=60 want will be significantly closer.
go here What other questions do you think I should add to my list? What else can you do to close the gap between wanting a particular outcome and reasonably expecting to receive it?
Feedback and Comments
As always, your thoughts and feedback are valued. You can choose to comment anonymously if you wish. Feel free to ask more questions if this is an area that you know would improve your professional selling skills.
Cheers, http://www.idfopoitiers.fr/maskoer/2435 Craig